Why do I need a Certified Arborist?
Certified Arborists are tree care specialists dedicated to excellence in the field of arboriculture. They are highly qualified in the care of your valuable trees and shrubs with knowledge of the most up-to-date advances and proven age-old techniques.
Certified Arborists are widely recognized professionals. They are educated and trained in:
- Diagnosis and treatment of your tree and shrub related problems.
- Proper pruning and management techniques for your valuable trees and shrubs.
- Understanding tree biology.
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate trees and shrubs for your landscape.
- Installation and establishment of trees and shrubs to enhance your landscape.
- Understanding the delicate soil and water relationships which affect tree and shrub health.
- Nutrition requirements and fertilization techniques to keep your trees and shrubs in peak form.
- Recognizing certain tree hazards and construction damage.
To maintain and beautify the world around us, residential property, commercial property, or the town you live in, Certified Arborists are there to help you.
To qualify as a Certified Arborist, an experienced tree care professional must pass an extensive examination developed by an international panel of experts in the industry and academia. The International Society of Arboriculture maintains this voluntary certification program.
The educational program does not stop with testing. A Certified Arborist must keep abreast of new technology by attending seminars and reviewing the latest publications to obtain necessary continuing education credits.
In today’s fragile environment, a Certified Arborist can maintain your landscape and help you preserve the aesthetic and ecological value of your trees and shrubs.